Facebook confirms site instability  

Posted by Concetta Lestingi in

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been experiencing many technical difficulties on Facebook. I decided to look into this problem. In the article I found, Facebook acknowledges the site wide issues, but admits they do not know the source of the problem. Just thought other people might want to know that they're not crazy, your Facebook IS PROBABLY experiencing these problems too.

Read more at
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10358003-36.html

1 comments

I have noticed several problems with my facebook such as logging in, posting on someone's wall, seeing someone's profile, and several other things. I think it's bad that Facebook themselves do not know what the problem is. This is the exact kind of thing that drives Facebook users mad and frustrated with the site. We have to understand though, the site is in it's "beginning stage." It's nice to know that they publicly announced that they're having problems and are trying to fix it, though.

Even though it's in its early stages, can't they test out the new versions elsewhere and then implement it to the real facebook site so that the users don't have to experience all the errors? This could be an advantage to their website.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers