The Droid vs. the iPhone  

Posted by Anton Abraham in

It's going to be interesting for Anroid to compete with the iPhone because of the App Store. The iPhone may be in the lead for now, but from what I see, droid phone is probably going to catch fire quickly and spread rapidly, due to its much greater flexibility. I would choose iPhone because iPhone have everything on the phone that I can think of and it's very effective which a lot of people get it. I have to wait to see if droid by motorola will be effective as the iPhone and it's coming out on November 6th. So I will hear what about people say about the droid phone after they buy it.

Would you buy Droid phone since it's good as iPhone even though Android have near 12,000 apps through Android Market?


http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2009/10/29/droid-vs-iphone-lets-count-the-apps/

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers