Effective Use of Keywords for SEO  

Posted by Kaity in , ,

I found this article, released today by SEO Consult, that describes the effective ways to utilize keywords to best promote your website. The article discusses factors that you should consider when choosing your keyword, such as seasonality, trends, density, placement, and length of the keyword.

I thought this was an interesting article because when I was reading it I realized that there are a LOT of components involved in effect search engine optimization. This made me realize that having an SEO consultant for your company is actually a highly beneficial member of your team if your website strategy is essential for your publicity.

I also thought this could be useful when working on our projects, so take a peek!

2 comments

Haha thanks for the post Kaity! I got it open now and I will see if I can incorporate any of it into my part of the paper.

SEO advertising is really very important. It is very complicated though and I am still trying to completely understand it. Kudos to anyone who is an SEO consultant, what a great and useful business!

As someone who is already an SEO consultant I can tell you that it is a highly lucrative career. Most SEO consultants have the same training that most of you now have along with a little experience and a portfolio. This should motivate several of you if you choose to pursue this path.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers