Twitter Value  

Posted by Haz-Mat Packaging

Mashable recently posted some interesting stats for Twitters current value. In recent events Twitter received additional funding speculated at 100 million dollars. The article goes into detail about the unprecedented growth of Twitter in it's relatively short history. Although Twitter has yet to announce a formal business model the potential for future growth is clearly visible. The most noticeable statistic is the growth in single share price growing from a fraction of a cent to nearly $16 per share.

http://mashable.com/2009/10/04/twitter-stats/

1 comments

I'm not quite sure I understand how Twitter can have a value of $1 billion, but have yet to earn profit... that does not make sense to me. So I guess the creators just receive money to keep it going. I am worried for where Twitter is headed if a business model is not developed soon.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers