The YMCA joins the Social Media Race  

Posted by Celeste in ,

I work for the YMCA in downtown Rochester. This paycheck I noticed something that I had never seen before on my previous paychecks. On the right side of pay stubs there is a box that is usually empty, and is labeled "Important Notes". Well, this pay stub under the Important Notes section, there was a note that read, "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @YMCAROCHESTER AND BECOME OURFAN ON FACEBOOK!!" They clearly wanted this to be seen because it was typed in all caps just like it is seen here. I found this interesting and yet annoying. Is this what is most important these days? Me following my job on Twitter and Facebook? Geeez social media is everywhere! And its starting to annoy me like pop-ups do.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers