apple tablet is an iPhone with a 10.7″ Screen  

Posted by Anton Abraham in

I like this product. As a student, I am in need of something that I can listen to music and also be able to get some work done while I'm traveling. I don't have to worry about needing the books on the device so long as its able to read pdf.I need something that I can take notes on and read at the same time even if it is alternating between a notepad and the document. I just need something that takes a lot of notes, emails, word documents, and other on the phone. Since its 10.7 screen, I'm wondering if it will cost a lot of money.

what do you think of that product that suppose to come out after January 2010?

http://theappleblog.com/2009/09/29/rumor-has-it-apple-tablet-arriving-january-19/

3 comments

What do you think the most popular uses of this device will be? I mean, obviously people won't carry it around solely for music. I can envision people using it in their business and everyday travels as a laptop type device for music, e-mail, and maybe simple document writing or reading. In a way, maybe it can be used like a Kindle type device too where you could download newspapers and books to it to read?

I don't have an iPhone and I am not sure that this is something by which the beneficial uses are so unique that I would spend the money for it. I guess we will have to see its selling as time passes!

I am still not convinced that this is something Apple is working on at the moment. It may just be a rumor but if it comes out I know of at least one guaranteed customer.

I've been keeping tabs on this product for a while. In terms of specs, not much has been released by Apple, but it wouldn't be like Apple if this tablet wouldn't meet or surpass consumer expectations. I'm sure there will be some very innovative and unique functions that cannot even be seen in the iPhone. I also know that Apple has a competitor in this market. Microsoft is also coming out with an innovative tablet called the Courier. Apple may have the first-to-market advantage, but the Courier looks pretty hard to beat.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers