CIA and NSA Recruiting New Spies...With Facebook?  

Posted by J. Exton-Elton Rood in , , ,

I came across this article and while at first I laughed, then I actually started to take it seriously and the implications began to set in. I mean if the CIA now has its own facebook page...well what more incentive do they need to "watch" you? I mean one friend request and they've got a pre-made profile on you and your interests and activitied that YOU made for them. Social media privacy topics, anyone? I mean cinema entertainment with the government being everywhere and in everyone's business is one thing, but then something like this happens and it makes you wonder...

Check it out here.

2 comments

I was actually just reading this article on my own and going to post it but you beat me to it. I too think it is kind of an interesting story. I mean, it makes me a little apprehensive that anyone on facebook can see a little bit into my life to "watch" me, but now the CIA can take this to the next level...eek. This makes me nervous too...

Sweet, whats next. Wait there is no more next anymore. Orwell was right indeed. I knew this was going to happen, actually Mi6 and several other intelligence agencies routinely use Facebook etc in their investigations. Law firms actually demand wives and husbands passwords to review accounts already. This is going to be an interesting change that will continue.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers