Sold 7.4M iphone in the recent quarter  

Posted by Anton Abraham in

These are good results and it proves that even in a challenging economy people are willing to pay for what they perceive to be high quality product and a good value product. I think it's great number for any economy and It just shows the strength of Apple.

What you think of apple sold 7.4 millions of iphone in their best quarter?


Read at
http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/apple-sells-7-4m-iphones-best-quarter-ever/2009-10-19

3 comments

Yes, I'm surprised about that. I have started to notice more people are considering about getting iPhone. It seems that phone is meeting all the customers' needs and having great quality. I was told that the customers have not issue a problems with the phone yet.

I too think this is really impressive they have sold this many iPhones in the economy have now. I don't know why but I am just not that interested in the iPhone to spend that much money on it. I have a palm from Verizon and I love it. I almost think that if I had access to all those apps and everything it would distract me and make me more attached to my phone than I am now. Does anyone else feel that way?

I agree Kaity. A phone like that has basically every form of media you own on it - music, movies, even books now. For many people, that centers their life around one object, much like our lives as college students rest in our computers. Only the iPhone is small and fragile. It can be broken or lost very easily, and then what would you do? That's what scares me about the iPhone, which is why I don't have one. It is too expensive and holds too much information for such a small device. I am worried enough about my computer crashing.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers