Did you know 2008 3.0  

Posted by Concetta Lestingi

I just happened upon this video again, I know I saw it recently in a class... I cannot remember which class, when, or if the professor or a student shared it haha so sorry if it was this class. Anyway...

It touches upon the internet a lot and some things about social media. It has some pretty scary statistics. Kind of makes you feel like what is the point? I think one scary thing was about India having a higher population of honors kids than the US has kids! Uh oh.

Well in case you don't have enough to worry about in life already, check out this video!

1 comments

Wow, I never saw that before...but...eek. Sounds scary to me! Technologies and the internet have HUGE statistics, I can't even wrap my head around. And, thinking that a computer will have more computational knowledge in 2013 than the ENTIRE human race makes me feel very inferior.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers