Uk Theme Park Bans PDA's -- Requires Family Fun Time  

Posted by Kaity

Also interesting, made me laugh actually. Over the summer, aUK theme park banned the use of PDA's in the park because they want to have an environment that solely promotes family fun time.

I thought this was interesting because I can not count on my fingers alone how many parents of my friends I have seen bicker at them for using their cell phones too much and "ignoring them".

Do you guys think this is true-- that we are ignoring the outside world? Are we just evolving into better multitaskers?

Here is the article:

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/news/2008/05/theme-park-pda-ban-says-time-and-a-place-for-everything.ars

1 comments

I think this is a good idea but I also think it might not work. Many people who are workaholics and are attached to their "PDA's" might complain. Wouldn't be surprised if there will be a lawsuit if it becomes serious.

I do believe it's a good idea because I think our country is addicted to our cellular devices. We do need to spend more time with our family without the distraction of work and phones. We're too dependent on our phones!

Interesting article. Didn't know theme parks were doing this.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers