Use your phone to start your car  

Posted by kristen oney in , , ,

Okay, so with everyone living in Rochester, who DOESNT want an automatic car starter? but..being college kids, who really has the money for a bigger controller on your key ring too? well,  your still paying the money, but now you can start your car with your phone! Apple has joined with the Viper smartstart system and created an app for an automatic car starter. Oh, what we do to get through the winter.


http://mashable.com/2009/10/13/viper-smartstart/

4 comments

I literately just posted the same article. When I came on the blog there was no post about it, so I went and wrote a little blurb about it as well and when it posted and I viewed the blog you had already posted about it, so I deleted mine!

This article really made me laugh. How perfect is this for all of us here in Rochester. I don't have the Viper SmartStart system so I can't benefit. I also don't have an iPhone...

Haha, that is funny guys. I don't personally have an i-Phone but it boggles my mind to think that that is even possible! How cool technology is becoming. Maybe technology is getting more crazy awesome...or we are getting lazier. Either way, what a cool tool!

I think this is amazing! Look at how we became so dependent on our phone. After all, we are a technology country and cellular phones have become a big part of our lives. The cell phone business is greater than landlines! I personally don't have a house phone because I use a cell phone. We don't need a house phone, anymore. Technology will continue to create things we have never thought could be possible. I think this is cool. There is a reason why the iPhone is the number one phone. I can't wait to get one. =P

OK I am sold on this idea. I am heading out to get my Iphone first and then the autostart system. Like william and possibly most of you I gave up my land line 8 years ago and have not looked back but a remote car start app, I can get behind this and finally I have a valid reason to go get my iPhone

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers