Farmville App.  

Posted by kristen oney in , ,

So i wanted to touch on this whole Farmville application real quick. There seems to be an uproar with the multiple users that join Farmville each day. Whether its from boredom, or simply ease of mind, all ages are using it. I was grocery shopping the other day and bumped intoa woman by accident. She turned around and we started talking and she was telling me how us young kids have such a great thing with facebook, and that her and her co workers play it everyday and update each other through text and phone calls when there are special updates within the game. I found that kind of interesting so went to see if there was an article on it and waalaa:


http://mashable.com/2009/08/27/farmville-facebook/

2 comments

I'll admit I'm addicted to farmville. I'm not so gone as to be playing secondlife yet but I honestly play it because it is just very relaxing. You can't really loose and there really isn't a goal but the music is calming and its like living a simple life as a farmer without actually being a farmer.

haha. Yeah, I'm one of the 11 million. I'm surprised it's catching up with WOW.

Anyone know how much money they've made off this thing?

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers