HACKED: Britney Spears Twitter Account Hijacked  

Posted by Marissa Tucker in , , , ,

I thought this article was kind of funny, but at the same time it really gives you a wake up call as far as security purposes go. Apparently Britney Spears Twitter account was taken over by hackers who changed her picture and background as well as posting:

“I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan!”

“i hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! -Britney”

Either people really hacked her page or she has had another episode of the whole shave my head and go crazy thing, but with her twitter account instead.

If people really did hack her page it is definitely a wake up call considering it could happen to anyone. If you were starting a business and using Twitter to make yourself known and someone posted something such as the above, it could be extremely detrimental to your business. I am sure everything will work out for Britney Spears, and I am sure she will get some publicity out of it as well.


read more at...

http://mashable.com/2009/11/12/britney-spears-twitter-hijacked/

2 comments

It really seems like twitter or the users have been hacked quite a few times in the past year. We hardly hear people say that their Facebook account has been hacked. I wonder what they could be doing different from Facebook to have it hacked so easily?

You beat me to it. I saw the article and posted one of my own before scrolling down. Nice catch, I guess great minds think alike.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers