Door to Door Selling Moves Wall to Wall  

Posted by Celeste in

PR newswire is a public relations website that posts the latest news releases and updates them frequently. I was browsing the website when I came across this news release about how Mark, the beauty and fashion brand of Avon Products is launching a Facebook application that will connect sales representatives and their customers online. While I know that you can buy pretty much anything online, it is the point that you can talk to representatives and representatives can network and build their customer base through the social networking site and not a website that makes this a unique opportunity.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/door-to-door-selling-moves-wall-to-wall-79068592.html

1 comments

This is fantastic! I just checked out the website, and the hot tweet was as of this moment is "song." I guess people are in a musical mood. Twas the season!

I think this is a great tool for market researchers, especially since it is a public service. Last time I checked, there were 14 million users on Twitter, which is a substantial amount of the population. It can also be used for entrepreneurs, or any company in general to figure out what the market is feeling now, and their voices.

A friend of mine told me about this company, as a side project, has this software that analyzes the amount of emoticons that are used in a day. From that information, it will take all of the smiley faces, frowny faces, etc to determine the general world mood of the day. They have the results on a smile-a-meter. At any given moment, they will know the average feeling of the world. This website just reminded me of it. Pretty cool stuff.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers