Celebrity Salad Dressing  

Posted by Anonymous in ,

The NBC Universal Digital Studio is teaming up with Hidden Valley Ranch to air an online series featuring actress Jennie Garth. In each "episode" of the online show "Garden Party" Garth is shown talking about a different vegetable each month. The show is being promoted through banner ads and mentions in food-related articles.

The show began on January 19th and creates one new episode for each month for the next six months. The studio's VP of digital content, Cameron Death, mentions how advantageous it is to use online episodes because most of the work can be done "in house". For more information click here.

1 comments

I think this is a great I idea and I went on the website and watched some of the videos. The only bad this though is that I would have never known about it if I didn't read this post. I think Hidden Valley needs to advertise that this is out there.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers