Sooner or Later, Facebook Will Launch Its Own Phone  

Posted by Jamie Least

When Google launches its own phone, it seems logical. You go to Google to find everything today, right? It is the hub of information for the majority of us. Until Facebook decides it wants its share of the mobile phone industry.

The logic? Facebook is more social than Google. Their phones would be able to integrate your personal information, photos, videos and address book. Not to mention, the advertising dollars to be made are tremendous since Facebook has such precise advertising capabilities.

They call it having a deeper relationship with you. I call it creepy.

1 comments

I agree with it being creepy. I don't publicize my phone number because of how big my social connections are. Anyone can reach me by Facebook but I wouldn't want to be reached by phone or address because of Facebook. Facebook is just one small part of smartphone capabilities and Google can offer so much more.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers