Freeze Crowd - New Social Media  

Posted by Kaity in

I work at the Club Resource Desk in the SAU, and today someone came in and handed me a flier. I asked him who he was and he said he was traveling around the country to promote the launch of his new social media, FreezeCrowd. I was excited, since I am taking this class to learn more about it, and we got talking.

Basically, he is a social entrepreneur from NYC who has been traveling from East Coast to West Coast and back for the last month to promote the launching of www.freezecrowd.com. He patented the idea 3 years ago and envisions some sort of social media that involves posting photos of friend and organization groups you are in and making tag webs from these photos.

I encourage you to go to their website and sign up for the email regarding its launching. On the site they have a countdown 'til launching, currently 22 days, 18 hours, 34 minutes and 31 seconds. I thought it was a pretty cool concept, and thought it was so cool the man came to my office while I am in this class!

1 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers