Facebook Photo Tagging  

Posted by Maxine Tse in

Have you ever uploaded photos on Facebook but were too lazy to untag them? I know I've always been willing to upload the pictures from the other night, but once people start nagging me to tag them it's a hassle. Now there is an app from Face.com that is able to scan your entire album and put the same people into groups. So you would only have to tag that particular group. Since we tend to have pictures that are with the same people, this is very useful. It saves time tagging 20 photos of the same 5 people. Check out this article and give the app a try since it's completely free:

Photo Tagger for Facebook

2 comments

I am definitely going to try this new application, I am constantly uploading pictures from my camera to Facebook and it is such a pain to go through every single picture to tag the three or four people in them. Also a lot of the time most of the pictures are of the same people so this new application should decrease time spent tagging pictures by quite a bit. I am actually excited about this because I have been stalling I still have pictures from the end of last school year and over the summer than I have not put up just because I do not want to go through the hassle of tagging the thousand or so pictures I have.

Wow! This is a great idea. I also have many pictures from the summer that aren't up yet because I've been avoiding the hassle of tagging and labeling and all. I will certainly try this program out and see if it works.

Post a Comment

Categories

Followers